- Ability to create and organize multiple webmixes
- Ability to share webmixes via Facebook and Twitter
- Ability to embed webmixes into a blog or Google Site (this is one of my favorite options)
- Ability to make webmixes public or private (could be of use for schools)
- Presence of an active Teacher Forum for educators
On April 9, 2013, a new version of Symbaloo will be released and it promises to be even easier to use than the current release. Check back for updated tutorials a couple of weeks after the new release!
In the meantime, use the tutorial below to help you get started with your first Symbaloo!